Thursday, August 21, 2008

loving my Ipod

My friends, for the most part, are not a very technically savvy group(except for some of the men) of people. Their interests lie in different areas and for the most part they don't care much about HDTV, plasma TV, taking pictures with their cell phones or using their computers-if they have one-for much more than email or looking a few things up on the Internet.

I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't married to Mr. Wonderful I'd still be debating the pros and cons of getting a cell phone--as I hate using the phone. As for computers, he's the one who makes sure we all have them, that they're all running, have all the right programs and all that stuff. He's always trying to teach me new computer stuff but I don't take direction well from him--is that every marriage or just me.

However, Mr. W and the little darlings gave me an IPod for Mother's Day and I gotta say, I'm loving it soooo much. Its full now with about 2000 songs, culled from the 3000plus on my ITunes site. Now I'm dreaming about getting a bigger IPod. Maybe for Christmas. In the meantime, I want everyone I know to get one. I'm beginning to feel a bit like an IPod evangelist even if I'm a little late to the streetcorner.

No comments: