Sunday, August 3, 2008

First time, kind of shy

Hello. This is my first time writing on a blog, well, not technically true if you count a one sentence response to a picture posted on another blog. Already lying in the first paragraph. Dang it.

Now I've got to make all kinds of important decisions about fonts, colors, size of type--never mind the topics and opinions.

I'm not a real stick to it kind of person so we'll see how long this lasts. Hopefully longer than any diet or exercise program I've tried.

Now that I've gone through a bunch of the fonts I think I've decided on "arial" as my favorite. No need to get fancy with the color or size.

I've been inspired to start a blog by several that I've been reading lately--"lutheran chik's L word diary", "a place called B.L.O.G.", "Time's Fool" and others.

1 comment:

Mr. W said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and think many others will also. Keep it up, I will check back often.