Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting Ready to Go...

I spent a couple of hours tonight make plans and reservations for our family vacation. We leave on Saturday for a 5-7 day road trip. I love road trips--going alone, going with people--it doesn't matter-I love 'em all, as long as I get to sit in the front seat. On this trip, Mr. Wonderful (my husband) and I are taking our four kids along with us, although we had originally thought of taking a trip alone to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Finally we decided that we really wanted to take a trip with the little darlings (even the two that are in college and don't live here any more) so that's what we're going to do.

I hate to wish time away but I can hardly wait until Saturday morning and then as Willie sings so well, "On the road again..."

No comments: